Fluffy the Snake
Species: Ball Python (also know as Royal Python)
Age: 5 years old (I can live to be 47! Average life span is 20-30 years)
Favorite Food: Rats and mice!
Favorite Way to Spend My Time: Lying on my heating pad, flicking my tongue
Favorite TV Show: Survivor
- I can open my mouth wide enough to swallow a big rat whole-I never chew my food!
- I only eat about once a week—sometimes twice if I’m really hungry.
- I am nocturnal—I like to sleep during the day and slither around at night!
- I shed my skin about once a month.
- Some people think that snakes don’t have bones, but I do!
- One time I stopped eating for an entire month! (I just wasn’t that hungry)
Some of my favorite riddles:
What is snake’s favorite subject?
What do you get when you cross a snake and a pie?
What snakes are good at doing sums?
Why are snakes hard to fool?
(You can’t pull their leg!)
What snakes are found on cars?
What are a snake’s favorite magic spells?
(Abra-da-cobra and adder-ca-dabra!)
Why did the viper viper nose?
(Because she adder handkerchief!)
What’s long, green and goes “hith”?
(A snake with a lisp!)
What is a snake’s favorite dance?
Why couldn’t the snake talk?
(It had a frog in his throat!)
Why did St. Patrick drive all the snakes out of Ireland?
(He couldn’t afford plane fare!)
What do you call a snake with a great personality?
(A snake charmer!)
What do most people do when they see a python?
What do you get if you cross a serpent and a trumpet?
(A snake in the brass!)
What do you give a sick snake?
What do you call a snake who works for the government?
(A civil serpent!)